Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Making a Mess of My Days

desperate, stumbling towards perfection, alive, bright eyed, happy, confused by foolish feelings and emotions, ideas, restless, sleepy, outrageous, plain, jumpy, oily, sweaty, hopeful, stuck, empty, ambitious, ignorant, dreamer, wisher, cryer, leader, dazzling, sticky, hypocrite, remorseful, aching, runner, desirous, taker, follower, homely, couch potato, noisy, giver, lost, classical, honest, lover, speaker, shy, heart breaker, hometown girl, resourceful, rigid, sexual, lazy, speed demon, greasy, numb, beautiful, subtle, deep, star, failure, prideful, lovely, young, impulsive, servant, outspoken, firey, ugly, awkward, daughter, friend, accomplice, pawn, tool, hurt, hungry, longing, high heeled, dry, organized, hairy, traditional, artist, delightful, green, baby, bitter, wild, clean, insightful, alone.

I want to see the atlantic ocean. I want to dip my toes in it. I want to stand in Times Square. I want to learn a new language. I want to change someone's life. I want to be a mother. I want to run a marathon. I want to dispel fear. I want to change. I want to fail at something. I want to do what's right. I want to be beautiful. I want to be me. I want to find me. I want to learn how to play the guitar. I want to smile at complete strangers. I want to speak through images. I want to go to the temple.

Things that are beautiful:
repentance, love, kissing in the rain, falling asleep in someone's arms, worrying about someone, missing someone, falling in love for the first time, falling in love for the last time, God's plan of happiness, families, temples, the ocean, sunsets, mountains, desert sunrises, running in the rain, success, understanding someone, conversation, truth, righteousness, standing up for what's right, sharing testimonies, the mail, brotherly kindness, french toast, raw emotion.

No comments: