Monday, March 12, 2007

What happened to going to bed early on a school night?

I'm not tired. I don't want to go to bed. I know I should take advantage of as much sleep as possible but I just don't want to go to bed. "So, yeah... guess I'll talk to you tomorrow..." Am I being selfish? Perhaps inconsiderate? Irrational? Impulsive? Did I cause offense (again)? Oh I don't know what to do with myself. I know exactly what I want, tonight anyway, and I mean that in the purest and most innocent way. I know who I wish were here at this moment. But I guess we're not supposed to always have what we want when we want it. Why doesn't he want to hang out tonight? The homework scenario was eliminated...maybe he's feeling sick. Maybe he's feeling sick of me... ah so that's it. Oh well. What can you do, right? Goodnight, you sorry and pathetic excuse for a blog.

No comments: