Saturday, February 17, 2007

Life is Just Life

Today is going to be a good day. The sun is shining and the sky is so magnificently blue. I can even spot a few hot air balloons wandering around. Everything is going to be okay. Life will work itself out. I'm slightly embarrassed by how much I've been worrying about everything that comes my way. "Chill." Most likely I'll be worrying about something new by tomorrow. That can't be healthy. Oh well, no matter. I'm happy now. I have been so blessed in my life. So incredibly blessed. I need to stop and remember all of the good and marvelous things in my life. Flowers, rain, dirt, cameras, chocolate, new socks, warm just out of the dryer towels, that just shaved leg feeling, excitement, anticipation, learning, family, friends, new beginnings, unfinished stories, life.

No comments: