Monday, February 18, 2008

The Kitchen's a Mess

This Just In...
Wow, a whole year later and here I stand. Guess what? I got married! I married my AMF, Nathan. And life is wonderful. Being married is absolutely the greatest. No awkward situations with roommates. Someone to hold me every night. Someone to hold every night. Sleeping in is better than ever. I love who we are partners in everything. This is a fine romance. We got married on Jan. 4th in the Albuquerque Temple. It was the most beautiful experience of my life. I know that sounds rather cliche, but there's no other words. It was lovely. I've been adopted into a wonderful family. I have tons of nieces and nephews and they all are adorable! I can't wait till I can get to know them even more.

The Artist
Well I'm still chipping away at the degree. This semester I'm taking my first photography class, finally. Actually, I'm taking too. One from the Art dept. and another from the Jour. dept., both introductory classes. I'm really enjoying those. In the past few weeks I've felt really frustrated with the work I've been producing. I don't feel it's the best I can do. I feel guilty for not being able to devote as much time as I should be. Some days I feel downright talentless. I know I'm being too hard on myself, but I just want it so bad. Film processing and printing are sure fun though!

No comments: